A Warning About Promises (Part 2)


          Let’s have another go at this, you’ll be sorry you didn’t listen to me.  Why?  Well, consider this- when someone is slammed down your throat 24/7 as god’s gift to the country, I’d say it’s time to attack and attack hard.

          First, and I HATE TO RIP HIM UP, but Bernie Sanders calling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez an ‘expert on climate change,’ is flat-out STUPID.  Bernie what in the world is the matter with you?  She is from New York City- NEW YORK CITY.  For one, I bet 3 years ago at this time she didn’t even give it a second thought.  For two, what exactly makes her such an ‘expert?’  Seriously, Bernie what?  She’s not even in office yet and has produced no legislation and I doubt she has even read the Clean Water and Air Acts.  She recites talking points, has no original ideas and doesn’t even give a glimmer of hope what she and her ‘committee’ are going to do to straighten out the environmental mess in this country.  My god did she even pick up litter at a park at a certain time?  I seriously doubt it.

          But I’m going all-over the place here.

          Look, this is what a lot of you don’t seem to get about climate change.  Climate change is literally a war with casualties and once you tally the casualties you can’t go back to life as you know it.  What in the hell does that mean?  Easy- everything has an impact on climate change from the ocean to the rainforests, to birds, mammals, trees and I could go on and on.  One of the bigger things that Ms. Expert can’t seem to bring herself to mention is the fact of cleaning up streams and creeks.  Now, the area around the Bronx Zoo is a perfect example of what a good clean-up plan can do but have you heard ANYTHING like that from her? 

          Well, have you?

          What’s bad about the issue of climate change is the fact that politicians like her and (AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT) even Bernie Sanders has turned this into a problem not for all but a problem that needs to be solved for people under the age of thirty-five.  You might be rolling your eyes at it but think about it.  It’s amazing how an issue like climate change has fallen into the color trap.  This is no lie- I never thought of climate change in terms of impacting whites or minorities.  I considered it a problem that impacts ALL people, of all ages in ALL locations.  I don’t understand why it’s being so generalized to the point that literally the Ocasio-Cortez’s of the world are going “ME! ME!  It’s all about me!”

          What more can I say about this?  Seriously?  Not enough questions are being asked of this woman.  Her attitude and her Twitter temper tantrums are enough to drive anyone nuts and if anyone says anything you get the, ‘YOU’RE A CENTRIST,’ speech.  That doesn’t matter- I’ll keep questioning and dammit I will gloat.  A lot of you think this is an easy task because she makes a couple of tweets, but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t get the big picture.

          And I doubt she ever will…

Comments

Popular Posts