A Warning About Promises (Part 1)


        You’re going to be kicking yourself, one day, for not listening to me.

          Huh?

          You heard me, if you are coming to this blog from Twitter, you’re really going to kick yourself for not listening to me about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and that Green New Deal.

          Okay, I have you scratching your head.

          First off, let’s go back to the past.  Forget about people like HA Goodman who pats himself on the back every 6 seconds about anything and think about what I said back then on Twitter.  I told all of you that Hillary was going to lose PA, OH, MI and WI and I was right.  My credibility is solid on this.  Now, moving right along to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Green New Deal, I read enough Bernie Sanders tweets in 2016 to know she’s recycling a lot of what he said on Twitter and she doesn’t want to answer any questions, so to me her credibility on this is questionable.

          Look, a lot of you when you find a new hero do one thing when your hero is questioned- you start screaming words like:

          ‘Corporate dem!’

          ‘Right winger!’

          ‘Not a true progressive!’

          ‘Racist!’

          And, finally, ‘Sexist.’

          Let’s go down the list, first off, my parents were/are better progressive democrats that me and probably 95% of you.  My late dad adored Ralph Nader, so I’ve been listening to Ralph Nader for A LONG time.  As for racist, please, that is downright laughable calling me one.  The problem with some of you in the online world is that you take the term ‘racist’ and diminish it by throwing it out there to people who tell you what you don’t want to hear instead of trying to silence real racists.  Finally, as for the sexist, I’m female- so throw that out of your head.

          Back to the Green New Deal…

          There is nothing better than looking at a source of renewable energy.  Windmills, especially, look gorgeous on a clear day on any kind of hill.  To me, they have some kind of magic to them.  But Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is misleading a lot of you with this Green New Deal.  She is literally throwing out the tweets with no backbone to them.  She’s telling you what you want to here.  Why?  Well, stop for a second and use your head, and I realize this is repetitive.

          She’s not going to stamp her feet and have any upcoming cracker plant close.  It doesn’t work like that.  There is so much that she could be doing here to promote transitions into renewable energy.  She could be working with people from Pennsylvania and others to come up with ways to clean-up streams and creeks.  She could be talking about how cracker plants dump stuff into the water that impact communities but no- she’s literally telling you that this could happen with a *snap of the fingers. *

          People are not GOING TO LISTEN to someone lecture them on renewable energy when they’re from the city.  Personally, I don’t think she gives a damn about the whole country anyway, but I digress.  She’s never going to get the appropriate corroboration because she’s already insulted anyone who doesn’t agree with everything she says and those who don’t like Pelosi.

          People you can insult me all you want but just wait…

          You’ll wish you would’ve thrown out more questions for her.


Comments

Popular Posts