Dear Rural America: Did You Eat With Trump Yesterday?

Well....

Did you?

I don't get it rural America.  I really don't.  I know the democrats don't give a damn about you.  Their attitude, via tv interview, is obvious enough.  They're to the point of literally sneering at you but republicans??  Are you serious?  They shoot you a few dumb catch-phrases and all of you lap it up.  Trump's election in 2016 proves that fact.  To tell you the truth, rural America, by rights in 2016 all of you should've voted Green Party.

So, tell me, was the turkey good yesterday at Donnie's place?

Look, rural America I know all of you aren't that dumb.  I grew up there and I know, at one time, there were a lot of democrats out there but due to the fact that the democrats literally pushed you out the door I think all of you (who voted for Trump) have been looking for a hero.  Why you picked that senile bastard is beyond me.  He lied about Social Security, Medicare and health insurance in general.  His crazy attitude towards migrants will lead us to a food shortage because food will rot on the vine.  Besides that, his tariffs are going to lead a lot of farmers wasting crops.  However, all of you still eat up his b.s.

So, rural America- was the meal good yesterday?

What is it though?  Seriously?

Let me remind you, rural America, when you do your taxes (next year)- you're the ones going to get screwed.  Trump and his buddies drill in your neighborhoods first and bit by bit they'll milk you dry.  I know it's easy to blame everything on some poor migrant but come on! When are all of you going to wake-up and realize what Donald Trump really is?

What do you want me to tell you?

Donald Trump is a senile, power-hungry, old man, with no concept of history or procedure.  He's a crook and a con artist.  He doesn't care about you and despite the adjectives that come out of his mouth he still doesn't know what he's talking about.  Your life is going to get slowly worse under his administration and the best advice I could give you for 2020 is this:

Wake-up and go Green.

Then again, a lot of you are probably still waiting for that Thanksgiving dinner invitation.

Comments

Popular Posts