Skid Row's Ex-Singer Is a Karen

     This is for you Generation-X because a lot of you grew-up with this guy and many of you should be as annoyed about this guy as I am.  Skid Row was such a great part of my life in the late '80s and early '90s that my nickname was 'Youth Gone Wild.'  (Youth for short- hell my graduation class collectively called it out when I got my diploma, but I digress.  The old version of Skid Row was a band that I always loved which brings me back to Sebastian Bach who has been conniving to rejoin Skid Row for years.

    As stated previously, Skid Row's ex-singer, (and did you notice that I'm trying not to use his name that much), is all for pulling Joe Rogan off the air.  Joe Rogan is an extremely interesting guy that asks a lot of questions and in the day of puppet media, this is refreshing but I'm repeating myself.  Now, to those of you who remember Skid Row, keep in mind that this self-righteous prick 

    ...jumped in a crowd in Springfield, MA to get at a fan who threw a bottle at him...

    ...wore an AIDS shirt that rightly ticked off the gay/lesbian community in the late '80s... (Note: Look it up, I remember as a kid being mad at him for wearing that shirt.  I won't say it due to the fact the shirt was idiotic.)

    Let's also state that this is the SAME LEAD SINGER who often railed against censorship, told the crowd to fight for what they believed in.  He swore a lot which was cool because that was a defiance against authority.  He inspired people my age and yeah, I know Generation-X, a lot of you deny that you liked Skid Row and all of you listened to Nirvana, which is laughable on its face but again, I digress.  Skid Row was a band that represented A LOT OF PEOPLE.

    And their defiant lead singer has now shown, he was living a lie.  He wasn't the rebel we all craved.  He's a sellout that in the end, actually ended up no better than the Tipper Gore group of the '80s.  Now, I don't like the term 'Karen' but guess what Sebastian?

    You turned out to be the biggest Karen of them all...

    PS.  Go on a diet man, you're getting an extra chin.

Comments

Popular Posts