You Can't Call Everyone a Racist and Expect to Be Loved

     I told you so.

    Go back and look at the archive.  I told you that you can't call everyone a racist and expect to be loved.  I told yout hat you can't insult rural Americans, white Americans every SINGLE DAY and expect them to fall in line.  I told you that you can't yank away American traditions and expect people to bow at your feet.  

    I TOLD YOU SO.

    I want the democratic party to have a complete voter box reckoning.  I want them (and here I agree with Styxhexenhammer 666) to lose so badly that they drop this racist, whiney bullshit that has made them so contemptous that I, as a democrat, won't vote for at all at this time.  People, let me tell you something, I think republicans suck too- I think all politicians are corrupt and are in it just for themselves.  I can't stand Donald Trump.  I never voted for Joe Biden and I wrote in  Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  Wokeness is a horrible cloud over this country and Glen Youngkin's win is a sign that there is hope for America and here's hoping that Jack Ciattarelli can win in New Jersey to help shock New York back into reality.  

    Tweet your way to happiness AOC.  LOL and go ahead- sink this disgusting party further.

Comments

Popular Posts