The Tragedy of the Waukesha (Wisconsin) Parade

     What happened at the Christmas parade was horrible.  It is just so damned sad that you want to cry.  What the hell is the matter with people anymore?  Seriously- WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE?  Okay, I can't answer that and neither can you but here's a take on this story:

    This story is going to fade from the camera quickly, that's my prediction.  I'm going to take a guess that if a couple of white guys did this we'd already have clear pictures and names.  I see terror is not eliminated as a motive and it could be possible that it is a motive.  Democrats left the door open for any kind of attack and terrorists literally had an open door to impose carnage on a population.  However, I'll take a guess that this incident was all about the Rittenhouse verdict.  Let me take a guess 

Comments

Popular Posts