The Attitude Towards Simone Biles Has Me Dumbfounded

     She's a hero.

    She's stunning and brave.

    She's courageous.

    What a remarkable woman.

    The compliments keep coming in for Simone Biles and her act of quitting on her team.  Let's be honest, I don't get it.  I really don't.  She's TWENTY-FOUR YEARS OLD.  Let me repeat that- SHE'S TWENTY-FOUR YEARS OLD.  All of a sudden she's worried about mental health?  Listen, I used to like watching the Olympics but thanks to woke America I'm not watching it- but I did see her infamous vault.  It looked like she screwed up.  She goofed.  In other words, when it came to coming through in the clutch- she blew it.  Instead of acknowledging it and saying she wasn't her best- she quit and blamed mental health.

    Give me a break.

    Simone Biles is going to make a fortune off of this and America's going to keep eating it up.  Why?  I have no idea.  Is it social media?  It could be.  For some reason, America thinks that a media site likes Twitter makes you a celebrity's best pal.  Let's not forget we have a media that is so knee-capped and so unbelievably lazy that they can't call this woman out for what she is- a gymnast past her prime who suckered everyone because she couldn't make it in the clutch.  You have to give Simone Biles credit though, she's cashing in on her heritage and her gender because America is hysterical and downright stupid.

    I'm dumbfounded by the attitude towards Simone Biles and I don't get why America is so intense on making sports so wimpy.

Comments

Popular Posts