For Those Who Told Kids to Mask-Up: May You One Day Rot In Hell

     I hate what people have done to kids during this pandemic.  I actually feel like crying when I see kids shoved in pods for band practice and masked-up during sporting events.  The question keeps coming up- WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH ALL OF YOU?

    As a Gen-Xer who has loved to read since childhood, I've heard about population control.  I cannot remember who exactly said it but my god, you have to wonder what in the hell is really going on here.  And no, you hysterical Americans, I'm not a member of some conspiracy group, I'm someone completely disgusted with what has happened to the to this country with regards to the overall population, especially the kids.  This country has let a rich, corrupt 80-year-old doctor ruin the youth of America and teachers were more than happy to jump on the bandwagon of masking and jab all of the kids.

    Now, the teachers want every kid to be vaccinated before they go back to school.

    My god, if you're a parent- you have a huge problem.  What in the hell do you do?  Now, I love public schools but I would be horrified by this.  I would consider keeping my kids at home and I'd hate saying that.  What would happen if kids got jabbed?  Would they still have to wear masks?  What in the world is going to happen there?  I think a lot of people in power are going to make a lot of kids miserable if not really sick.  It seems like kids are going to be part of a sick game that a lot of people in power are playing and may all of them, rot in hell for it.

Comments

Popular Posts