There Are Only 2 Genders

     I'm a lifelong democrat.  I haven't changed parties.  I probably won't.  I don't vote republican but I do consider myself a political orphan.  The democratic party doesn't exist anymore in the USA, I think.  What the so-called democrats are are a bunch of whiney, rich, self-righteous lecturing people who are so amazingly out of touch with America that it continues to make my mouth drop.  Case in point, they have this amazing obsession with gender.  Just remember one thing:

    There are TWO GENDERS- THAT'S IT.

    I don't know how many transsexuals there are in the United States but they aren't all over the place.  Some who change their gender are indeed 'stuck in the wrong body' and I feel sorry for them.  However, this amazing obsession the democrats have of wanting everyone to be 'the same' is just an indication that this party just wants moral superiority above the masses.  They don't care what kind of damage they cause others.  

    There are only TWO GENDERS.

    Guess what?  Men don't menstruate but I'm hearing all of these commercials about 'post menopausal men.  Men don't breastfeed and men do have an advantage in women's sports.  You can't change biology no matter how much people scream about science.  Besides that, women don't have an Adam's apple.  You cannot make two genders the same no matter how much a party bashes it into your head..  

   There ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS.

    What people have to get over is this fear that beause you say something- you'll be labeled a Marjorie Taylor Greene.  I think she's a goof but just because I say:

    THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS....

     ///doesn't make me her follower- it makes me a realist.  If you want to change your gender that's fine but enough with shoving your ideas down my throat.  I'm the one with science fully in my corner.

    

Comments

Popular Posts