The Bidens Are Fake Animal Lovers

 

          Why isn’t anyone talking about how the Bidens are treating the dog? 

          Have your eyebrows shot up?  Seriously, I’m extremely sincere here.  Why is their such silence?  We live in a country where there are people that love to whine about city zoos and horse and carriage rides.  However, we have the president of the USA, who is in possession of a dog who apparently doesn’t know how to handle them.  Let me put it to you this way-

          I’m sure you heard about Major nipping at someone.  How could you not?  People are horrified because this is ‘his second’ incident.  I’ve seen calls for the dog to be put down.  The dog doesn’t need put down.  The dog needs another home, away from the White House.  This dog needs away from the Bidens to be perfectly honest.  Ideally, Major needs a home in the country where he can just relax.

          Overall, I’d say the Bidens have these dogs out of image.  I’d say Jill Biden is responsible for a lot of this.  She probably wants to show that they’re so much nicer than that mean Donald and Melania because they have dogs.  Why they chose this type of dog to bring to the White House is a mystery to me.  However, it’s apparent that she had no idea how much training a dog like Major would need and I’m guessing that Major is, quietly, going to slip away from the public eye soon.  As a matter of fact, I figured the dogs, in general would disappear from the Biden

household after Joe left the White House.

          In all seriousness, I’m amazed that the so-called animal rights lovers in America won’t call out the Bidens and the fact they’re using these dogs to show-off.  I have no memory of Biden ever being an animal lover or his wife being involved with animal causes.  I see the Bidens as false animal lovers and I hope somebody out there is nice enough to get Major a home, away from Washington.

Comments

Popular Posts