So, You Progressives Are Mad At Amazon Huh?

 

          So, all of you progressives hate Amazon huh?

          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

          Are you kidding me?  Are you freaking kidding me?  HAHAHAHA

          You’re the ones that MADE AMAZON!

          I’ve gotten into many, many arguments about this with people online.  Oh, you Gen-Xers are the ones who did the ordering online.  It’s you older people who ruined it for us Millennials and Gen-Z people.  You made us dependent on Amazon.  Give me a freaking break but before we continue, let’s say this:

          If it were up to me, as a Gen-Xer, I’d have Hills, Kmart, Ames, Sears and Kaufmann’s and Montgomery Ward back.  I remember when Walmart started popping up in small town America-everyone couldn’t wait to get it and it eventually helped destroy Hills, Ames and Montgomery Ward.  Today, they whine about Walmart and swear they want the old stores back.  In other words, the same thing is happening now.  A group of people who COULDN’T WAIT TO ABANDON THE STORES THAT WALMART COULDN’T COMPLETELY DESTROY NOW WHINES ABOUT THEIR MONOPOLY.

          Please…

          If all of these progressives, old, young, whatever were so worried about Amazon raking in billions they wouldn’t have been so lockdown happy.  They helped destroy small town and middle America with lockdowns and no condemnation of riots that destroyed small town businesses last summer.  What did they think people would do to get things they need or things they like- do without them?  Are you kidding me?  All of us were cutoff from any kind of fun last year and even today- people went to the easiest place for entertainment- Amazon.

          Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and AOC make me laugh with their condemnation of this company and their pandering tweets that they’re for the working class.  If they had any sincerity, as I’ve stated, they would’ve never let Amazon rise to so much power in the first place.  I guarantee that someone like AOC grew-up with Amazon products throughout her house and you can tell by the simple fact that she’s on Twitch that she’ll use for any of their products to get ahead.  Sanders and Warren probably used Amazon for two reasons: convenience and all-out snobbery.  Yeah, yeah, Bernie had those homemade mittens and to that I say please.  You have no idea what’s throughout his house.  It’s easy to talk big and to show-off.  As for Warren, I’m guess that Amazon appealed to her because of snobbery which she passed onto her kids/grandkids.  She never promoted the idea of a brick-and-mortar store- why do you think Amazon got so prominent?

          Do you know what I’d like to see?  Ordering histories for every single person in Washington who whine about Amazon.  They like to slam themselves into my privacy, so I think that sounds like fair play, right?  Release them Amazon, that would be hilarious to see.

Comments

Popular Posts