Beware of Holywood Bernie

Dear Bernie Sanders,

I see that you're leading in the latest Iowa poll.  You seem to be carrying a great deal of momentum and that's good.  Even though, personally, the shine has gone off I'll probably vote for you in the PA primary.  Sure, I'm not crazy about AOC but Warren is unappealing, Buttigieg is shaky and there's no way I'm voting for Biden.  Now, when I say shaky for Buttigieg I'm referring to the fact he seems more intent in copying others- not forging his own identity but I digress.  Let me get to the point-

You're popular and it seems Hollywood is finding you very interesting.  Of course, not all of Hollywood supports you but it seems like your appeal is growing.  In a world where it seems like they (Hollywood) are more wound up about lecturing people instead of entertaining I find that concerning.  What's even more worrisome is the fact of Meg-exit and Harry and Meghan throwing the word 'progressive' around.  Do I see these 2 campaigning for Bernie, considering that it has been revealed Meghan wants to leave in LA after Trump leaves office?

Oh boy...

Watch where your going Bernie- beware of Hollywood.  They won't help you beat Trump.  Sticking with the working class will make you a hero, embracing Hollywood will win you 5 states at the most.

Sincerely,

Desperate Democrats

Comments

Popular Posts