The Biden Headache

I support Bernie Sanders and I really want to be wrong.

But I have the Biden headache...

Oh dear God is this fixed-

Questions are pounding though.  Wouldn't you like to just scream at the democrats:
WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

My biggest beef with Joe Biden is how he led the charge in depriving society the benefits of a Ralph Nader influence in Congress.  But this idea that Biden is just 'for the worker' ASTOUNDS ME.  How can this be possible?

He voted for NAFTA...

He still supports the TPP...

He voted for NAFTA...

You dumb democrats don't think Trump is going to jump on this?  You don't think that he'll bellow about Joe closing down the factories.  What is the matter with you people? DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK????

Do you need some refreshers on how bad Biden is?

http://inthesetimes.com/article/21063/joe_biden_democrats_2020_president_trump

The headache's getting worse...

I'll chat/meow with you guys tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts