The Beto Appeal

Okay, I admit it.

It could be just me.

But what's the appeal when it comes to Beto O'Rourke?

First of all, I'm not going to lie like many other Twitter users and say

'YES!!! THAT YOUNG MAN IS AWESOME!' or 'I know all about this man, what a distinguished record he has.'  Finally, there's no way I'll say, 'YES! THIS IS WHO'LL BEAT TRUMP.' What I will say and what I'll keep saying is (and note the apologies to any fan of this man):

Beto O'Rourke couldn't beat the slimiest...

scummiest...

most annoying...

senator in Washington.  He couldn't beat the man whose voice is so aggravating that it gives you a headache after 2 minutes.  Beto O'Rourke couldn't beat a man who was literally BEGGING to be beaten.  He couldn't beat Ted Cruz.

Again this guy couldn't beat Ted Cruz...

What makes you (the democratic party) think he's going to beat Trump?  In 2016, all we heard from everyone that Bernie Sanders wasn't qualified (yet he's been in Washington for years) and now, all of a sudden just because this guy loses to Ted Cruz by 3 percentage points he has the capability off being the next president???  Are you kidding me???

If I'm wrong about Beto, I'm wrong but I don't know about you but the fact that he seems to be running on the 'I almost beat Ted Cruz' platform is actually disturbing.  I don't get what he really offers anyone and I'm not feeling the Beto Appeal.  Now, as for @Rocky4Presdient- the feline appeal (as I've stated) is getting bigger!

Comments

Popular Posts