The Super Bowl

Okay everybody, let's talk Super Bowl...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, do I have to?

Yeah, I do and let's keep it brief and to the point.

I'm a Steeler fan so FORGET THE PATRIOTS.  I hate Tom Brady and the entire organization.  I can't stand retired Patriots and Rodney Harrison, to this day makes me want to hit something.

As for the Rams, I loved the 'Greatest Show on Turf.'  I have a Marshall Faulk jersey.  That Super Bowl win over the Titans was awesome.  I smoked almost a pack of cigarettes when they lost to the Patriots- the freaking cheaters.

Yeah, that's what the Patriots are- cheaters and unlike KDKA I'll shout it from the rooftop.

Moving right along-

This Super Bowl ranks up there with the Ravens and the 49ers.  Yeah, sorry progressives, I don't swoon about Colin Kaepernick like all of you do because I think he played every single one of you.  His skills were fading and he knew it so, spare me the discrimination talk.  Oh, what?  You want to call me a Trump lover now?  Go ahead because it's laughable.  The one thing it doesn't take away from is my own opinion.  I know, I know- all of you democrats and progressives have to think the same or Twitter hell will get you.

But I'm getting off track.

The only good thing about the Rams is Aaron Donald and that's because he went to Pitt.  Now, I wonder if they'll credit Jeff Fisher at all if they win tonight.  After all, when Tomlin won his- alll anyone could whine about was that 'it's still Cowher's team.'

Don't bet on that though.

Go Rams and may this game go fast.  I'm tired of looking at Tom Brady.

Comments

Popular Posts