It's a Day Late But Happy Birthday Ralph Nader

Aw c'mon, you really didn't think that I'd write about Michael Cohen did you?  What more do you really want to hear about Cohen?  Anyone that  picked up a newspaper in the 1990s should realize that what he said yesterday was already out there.  So, let's forget the gasps and the 'omigods.' What this guy said wasn't news. Trump is a well-known con artist thug and there's only so many ways you can state it before all of America says at the same time:

YEAH WE KNOW!!!

Moving right along, yesterday happened to be Ralph Nader's birthday.  That's just one of those interesting trivia bits that stuck with you if you happened to read it.  Unfortunately, he wasn't trending on Twitter, I saw no news features (LOL- surprise- surprise huh?) and well, everyone seemed to have Cohen-mania.  So, let's say it:

A late happy birthday to you Mr. Nader from a very unappreciative public (that includes myself).  I really, really wish I would've listened to my late dad about you because you were (and still are) the real deal.  People can slam AOC and even Bernie Sanders around as saviors but I'll tell you what it's amazing what you've done for a greedy unappreciative public, so, like I said, a late happy birthday and I hope you're around for a long time.

Because the way this democratic party is going- I'll write you in in 2020 if I have too!

Comments

Popular Posts