Kamala Town Hall Predictitons

Kamala Harris is having a town hall.

Oh boy- I bet you didn't hear that did you?  (Statement dripping in sarcasm).

Question 1:  Before 2016, I and many others never heard of her.  If you read her name anywhere, you forgot it immediately.  So, my question is what makes Kamala so special that SHE GETS A TOWN HALL RIGHT NOW?

Question 2:  Why is this happening at Drake University (which I'm sure is a fine place)?  Shouldn't you be having it with farmers in a meeting hall?

With these questions being asked here are just a few of the predictions for her town hall:

You'll hear about my favorite, Ocasio-Cortez (sarcasm), and she'll sing her praises to high heaven.  You'll hear about the Green New Deal, which of course, she'll say she loves.  Please-

Don't expect to hear about her record in California.  Don't expect to hear the question everyone asks:
'Why didn't you prosecute Steve Mnuchin?' My guess is you'll hear the words 'progressive prosecutor' a lot along with a book plug.

She'll talk about Bernie Sanders, a little, and maybe say 'all the respect in the world' for him and he'll make this race 'a good one.'

Don't expect to hear anything about Medicare for All.  Wait, you'll hear about it but not much.  I suspect it'll be a lot of pandering.

She'll dance around the GOP Tax Scam by swearing up and down about a tax cut for the middle class.

Will you hear about the trouble farmers are having?  I doubt it.

You will hear a lot about the 'strong women candidates' and what an honor it is to run with them.

She'll praise Nancy Pelosi to high heaven.

You'll hear about discrimination and that isn't a bad thing.  However, the democrats have a terrible method of describing every white as a 'Trump loving racist.'

You'll also hear a lot about the wall, which is understandable.  I doubt she'll give a good speech like Michael Bennet did.  She'll get technical, melodramatic and probably not get to the point.

You'll also hear about how rotten Trump is and I really don't have a problem with that.  But, a lot of it will be impassioned pandering.

Personally, I'm not watching this because Kamala is an extension of that rotten Hillary Clinton.  So, feel free to tell me if I'm right.  I think I'll be close.

Comments

Popular Posts