Just Some Words About 'That' School

I'm not going to type the name because all of you know what I'm talking about- a certain school in Kentucky.  So, let's move along...

My credibility is shot on this but I will admit I got caught up in the Nathan Phillips hysteria.  That's why I took the post about the 'Harassment of a Native American Hero' down.  Now, I'm sure in life, Mr. Phillips has done great work but, obviously, I took that down due to the fact there was more to the story than what was reported.

But...

I won't excuse these stupid, twerp kids and that's exactly what they were and are.  They behaved very badly here and are a bunch of entitled, pains with silver spoons in their mouths.  The media should be ashamed for letting the kid in the center of the controversy have a platform and Mr. Phillips shouldn't have wasted his time on a bunch of Trump-loving hillbillies.  Black activists are right here, if these were black high school kids the torches would be out and everyone would be howling at the moon.

I should've listened to my instincts about this story. However, I acknowledge my mistake.  I feel no pity for these rotten kids- as a white woman I am HUMILIATED BY THEIR BEHAVIOR and as a writer I am disgusted more and more by the media.  I am also disgusted at myself for jumping on the bandwagon of hysteria.

Comments

Popular Posts