20 Questions for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I don't want to blog about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez- believe me I don't.

I think she's whiney, immature, narrow-minded and really opportunistic.  I don't believe in her sincerity and like A LOT of women in Washington I think she's an intellectual snob. Sure, she's smart but my god her arrogance is evident and it's growing. Despite what a lot of my online pals might think I think she'd sell the common man out in a second just to get ahead.

So, what's my point?

The feeding-frenzy involving this person is downright scary.  The fact that she can say and do anything without any accountability is even scarier.  The fact that people are 'afraid' of her because they're so terrified of being ripped on Twitter is the scariest though of them all.  With all of that being said this woman needs to answer some questions and here are 20 that I would love to ask her.

1.  You made it a point to tell everyone how broke you were on Twitter many, many times. So how did you get to travel across the country last year?

2.  How are you getting your outfits?  You just started serving in Congress and you are pretty stylish for someone who complains about lack of funds.

3. Do you have an original thought of your own?

4. Do you know that Ralph Nader came up with a lot of your so-called ideas years ago?

5. What makes you a climate change expert? Twitter?

6. Do you even know anything about the environment in your city?

7. Is your Green New Deal for all or is it just for some?

8. What is the greatest concern in your district?

9. Does the homeless problem in New York even concern you?

10. I hear that you want to do away with Columbus Day. Did you ever have a Columbus Day off? Or have you always worked? Did you help with an Indian cause then?

11. I hear you campaigned for Bernie in the Bronx in 2016. He got creamed in that area- why do you think that is?

12. Why do you find it necessary to respond to every critic on Twitter?

13. Do you care about alliances in Congress?

14. Why did you go back on your word for voting for Pelosi?

15. What's more important your constituents or the attention you draw to yourself?

16. Will you support Bernie in 2020?

17.  What did Pelosi promise you for your support?

18. Is Twitter shaming your long-term game plan?

19. Would a white constituent be able to get help from you in your district? You sound pretty racist at times.

20. Do you actually care about everyone having equal opportunity? Not many people can see it yet, but to me you just sound like you're in Congress for yourself which makes me think you're no better than Trump.

Comments

Popular Posts