Go to Hell Tim Pool

     Yeah, I'm back and I'm pissed, really, really pissed.  If I didn't scream if I looked at myself in a video camera I'd set up my own channel.  Now, don't get this wrong there are many, many people out there that I like and I'll rub some the wrong way with the criticism of the sainted Tim Pool but let me give props to the following:

    The Hard Bastard who is just the best.  He'll make you laugh when you're mad- pump you up like a football coach at halftime and get you to recite a lot of smart-ass comments that you as a Gen-Xer might've forgotten over time.  Follow the Hard Bastard on YouTube (believe it or not), Rumble, Bitchute and more.

    The Quartering is good.  I enjoy his content and recommend it highly.  Razorfist is great too, a metal lover and he's pissed-off all the time, as a Gen-Xer I like it.  The famous Styxhexenhammer666 is also a good one.  I disagree with him at times but many things he says makes sense.  The guy would've been a great teacher.  Now, let's move along to the Tim Pool factor...

    Tim Pool annoys me.  He always has.  I never could put my finger on why but as the Ukraine situation has exploded into an absolutely horrible tragedy for a beautiful country I find Tim Pool just another version of the mainstream media.  Go ahead- watch him.  If you don't spend your time scrolling through your phone you'll get what I'm saying.  His melodrama is a joke and his snickering about the Cat Fancier's situation banning Russian cats pissed me off too.  The cat situation is another topic but Tim and his little group making fun of Russian cats ANNOYED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.  Why?

    Take a look at my avatar- Smokey was a Russian Blue.  

    Hey Tim, why do I get the feeling that if this involved dogs that you, Jack and your little clan would be pissed?  Why do I get the feeling that you are so fucking stuck on yourself that you don't get that there are a lot of screwed-up people out there that will hurt Russian Blues in this country now because you guys laughed at them...

    Oh wait, that doesn't matter right?  Just crazy leftists own cats- oh wait that's funny the star leftist owns a dog.  Did you know Timmy that most cat owners are conservatives or regular democrats that didn't fall for this leftist bullshit like me?  Of course you didn't- why would you?  Shove your cat comments up your ass Tim Pool and go to hell.

    Let's note- a 'Karen' didn't write this.

    A pissed-off bitch, otherwise known as the Youth Gone Wild did.

Comments

Popular Posts