Why I Don't Like the New Clydesdale Commercial

     Don't get this wrong.  I love the Budweiser Clydesdales and it's so good to see them again.  Let me state that these two are my favorites:

9/11 Budweiser Commercial - AIRED ONLY ONCE - YouTube


and I love this one:


Budweiser Clydesdale Commercial - High Definition - YouTube


    The concept of the new Clydesdale commercial is really good but let me ask you something.  Did you notice that they're ranting and raving about who directed it?  Do any of you ever remember hearing about who directed one of these over and over again?  I'll tell you something else and I'll state I don't know how many Native American vets there are, but it's extremely convenient that there's one in here.  Why am I saying that?  Well, think about it-

    Clydesdales came from Scotland.  They came to North America in the 1800s and their numbers are continuously falling.  (Look it up if you don't believe me.)  Usually, you associate Native Americans with horses like the wild ones in some national parks across the country.  To think that one specializes in Clydesdales is just extremely convenient to today's political atmosphere.  Clydesdales aren't Native American horses and I'm sorry WOKE AMERICA if you don't like it tough.  Maybe you do have a couple specializing but to think they're prominent is almost laughable.

    I don't like how this icon became political.  Is it a good commercial?  Sure, but it isn't their best and I am taking a guess that most Americans, including Native Americans don't care about the vulnerable state of the Clydesdale population worldwide.

Comments

Popular Posts