The Democrats Continuously Embarrass Themselves Part 2: I Do Not Give a Damn About Ukraine

     Biden's rational, causes and idiocy makes me again state the obvious:

    Democrats continually embarrass themselves.  Our president's Ukraine obsession proves it and the 'democrats' nodding and agreement with everything this senile, old man says is equally embarrassing.  

    Let again state for the record that I consider the democrats extinct.  There's no such thing as the democratic party.  A democratic party is 'for the people' and this rotten president's insistence that I'm a nervous wreck over Ukraine is a joke.  You don't speak for me, sir, and my guess is you're not speaking for many others who consider themselves 'democratic.'

    Biden is using Ukraine for an excuse for his rotten economic policies.  The fact that he believes that Americans will understand if there is any conflict is a joke- it's a joke.  I don't give a damn about Ukraine and I resent the fact that my economic life will be disrupted because of the fact that America can't wait to go to war with Russia.  There are so many issues in America that need our attention- I resent the fact that I'm supposed to be so worried about Ukraine when grocery prices are so high that I have to make cuts.  Shut-up Biden and just rot democrats.  I really loathe how much these people ruined my late dad's party.

Comments

Popular Posts