The Democrats Are Just Embarrassing Part 1

    Preface:  I contend that a true democratic party doesn't exist.  I have no idea what these people in Washington are except a bunch commie-crats who sneer at the working man.  Let's go with that- shall we?  This isn't the party I grew-up with and I'll tell you what I want ALL OF THEM to lose in November for the simple fact that someone needs to rebuild it again.  With all of that being said, let's list the continuous ways on how this party keeps humiliating themselves on a daily basis:

    Let's start with Biden (oh God).  Crime is rampaging and after going to the grocery store you need to go to a therapist to get over how much stuff is.  Now, you would think that the people pulling his strings or even he, in his stupor, would just try to remedy it but no.  We're probably going to go to war with Russia and I REALLY hope I'm wrong here.  Money's tight, meat costs a fortune and I'm supposed to be having a nervous breakdown about Ukraine.  Give me a break.

    Gas prices and yeah, I blame Biden for this.  The democrats can't seem to get it through their heads that people LIKE THEIR GAS CARS and they ALSO LIKE THE ENVIRONMENT.  You mean to tell me that there can't be a good compromise here?  We can't have our own gas and still protect vulnerable areas in various parks, etc.  Keystone is a completely separate issue from this and I'll tell you why, I could've sworn that I read years ago that Keystone wouldn't have much of an impact BUT that's not to say something else wouldn't have helped.  Biden's dependence on OPEC is just another indication that elitists on both sides basically hate you.  

    With the issue of crime, you can go every direction with regards to Biden.  Oh no, he wasn't for 'defund the police,' of course not.  He never threw cops under the bus-oh no.  As a matter of fact, it's gun owners that are the problem.  Those who own a gun, legally, are the problem.  Of course, whites are the ones doing all the crime- all of the minorities go to Sunday school and choir practice every night.  There is no honest take on this problem and, unfortunately, thanks to the rotten progressives, I don't think there ever will be.

    Biden's smugness is also laughable.  COVID is winding down (convenient how that comes in an election year) and it's all because of Joe.  Spare me.  This old man and his puppets have done nothing but stir up hatred in the population.  He hasn't spoken for the kids.  He threw the seniors under the bus and has done nothing but continually insist that if you don't take that jab, you're racist.

    I could be here all day, analyzing every single thing Biden has done to tick me off but I'll continue this all week.  The democrats are embarrassing and unfortunately, I don't think they're going to stop.

    

Comments

Popular Posts