I'm a Cat Owner and I Never Wanted COVID Restrictions

    Like everyone when COVID first appeared, I was nervous.  I wore the mask for awhile and was extremely cautious about everything in daily life and, of course, I wasn't alone.  It was easy to obey because everyone made the virus sound just as bad as the 'flu' virus in Stephen King's book The Stand.  However, like many, I started waking up...

    It was easy to and guess what?  I live in an area where it was easy to ignore the mask mandate.  The 'fiery yet peaceful' protests of 2020 also disgusted me and it was easy to slide back into normal life.  Let me also state this, I'm a democrat (no, I didn't vote for Biden or Hillary), a female and a cat owner.  However, I'm apparently a part of the group that wants forever lockdowns all because I have a few cats and guess what?  This has to stop.

    People like myself listen to all points of view.  I find independent media extremely enjoyable and I have found Tucker Carlson really enjoyable lately.  However, Tucker is pushing a theory that really ticks me off- crazy cat owner ladies are responsible for all restrictions and want them to continue.  

    Give me a break.

    Let me speak directly to Mr. Carlson here:

    Sir, did you know that most of the social justice warriors are actually the ones that toss cats out the most when they grow-up?  As a Gen-Xer, I worked at a mall for a long time and this mall is right by a college.  Those who went to the college often tossed cats in that parking lot, year after year after year.  The best cat owners are usually real democrats like myself or conservatives.  Mr. Carlson, I have news for you, social justice warrior dems don't like cats- they never have.  The second they get old, they're out the door.  They're not mad about the lack of canned cat food in the grocery stores or the high cost of cat litter.  They do not care.  They do not cherish their animals,  What you are doing here Mr. Carlson is causing a lot of people to take it out on cats.  People are being meaner to cats now because the narrative is out there that cats and commies go together.  Come on Mr. Carlson- don't associate all cats with commies.  It's not fair and it's going to lead to a lot of wacky people killing either strays or someone's pet.  You've been really good lately, Mr. Carlson.  Don't accuse all cat owners of being lockdown lovers- it's not fair and it's not right.  Cats don't deserve to be mistreated and that's exactly where this is going if this narrative keeps up.

Comments

Popular Posts