The January 6th Hysteria Makes Me Want to Bang My Head Off Of a Wall

     How many riots were there in 2020?  Go ahead tell me.  How many?

    Last I heard there was over 500...

    People, let me inform you of something- I am a white, Generation-X female.  Thanks to the 'fiery yet peaceful protests' and the DEFUND POLICE movement I cannot travel safely to:

    Philadelphia...

    New York City...

    Chicago...

    St. Louis....

    Do you people want me to go on?  Thanks to people like AOC, Omar, Bush, Kamala Harris and more- if I was attacked on the street in New York City the cops would tell me to 'go home Miss White Privilege.'  I used to love to travel to Chicago- the violence there has spread to areas that were considered safe.  What about St. Louis?  God, I love that city.  The most beautiful scene ever is driving to the city and seeing the sun set on the Arch.  I can't go there anymore.  So, thanks for nothing Cori Bush.  I credit AOC for ruining New York and I credit Cori Bush for her 'person of color' privilege for disrupting St. Louis.

    But I digress.

    I still hold to the belief if it wasn't for those Covid restrictions those 2020 riots wouldn't have happened but too late now, right?  What I want though is justice for the cities that were ruined in 2020. I want justice for the people that were killed in 2020 during the riots.   I want justice for the family that lost their furniture store in Kenosha.  I want justice for cops that were hurt in 2020.  I want justice for all of the environmental damage these 'fiery and peaceful protesters' caused.  You remember, right?  The fireworks that killed the birds the statues that were toppled that put the dust in the air- yeah it sounds petty to you but no one ever talks about the damage those people caused.

    However, we'll never see justice for those 2020 riots.

    And that's the real American tragedy.

Comments

Popular Posts