Let's Restate the Obvious: Here's Why the Democrats Will Lose in 2022

     The democrats are going to lose in 2022 and as a lifelong democrat, who grew-up listening to Ralph Nader's voice from my late dad's radio, I never thought that I would say this.  I welcome it- I want the current democratic party TORN DOWN.  I want it DEMOLISHED.  I want it rebuilt.  I never wanted this country to be Venezuela and YEAH PEOPLE A LONG TIME AGO I THOUGHT BERNIE SANDERS WAS GOOD.  Yeah, I was fooled but so was the late Ed Schultz.  Now, I also think that Ralph Nader is a lot different from Bernie Sanders but you can go back and read what I've said about that.  With all of that being said:

       The democrats are going to lose in 2022 and here are 10 main reasons.

    1.  You can't have a party call everyone a racist and expect to be loved.

    2.  You can't have a major political party berate small towns again and again like they are no better than 

    stink bugs.

    2.  You can't sneer at Middle America.  Democrats are a party of the coast- THAT'S IT.  They pick on

    Middle America like they're the shy kid in 1st grade.

    3.  You can't shove a 30-something-year-old elitist woman (AOC) who is FROM NEW YORK CITY 

    into the public eye and deem her 'the voice of climate change.'  People you know and I know she 

    knows NOTHING about the environment and thanks to her any solid environmental policy

    is going to be met with skepticism and disgust.

    4.  You can't make fun of people who ACTUALLY LIKED STUDYING THE CIVIL WAR.  My

    DAD WAS A CIVIL WAR HISTORIAN AND A LEFTY.

    5.  You can't have a party that literally wrecks public schools.  A true democratic party would stand

    for education, not indoctrination.  Republicans never liked public schools anyway but thanks

    to the democrats, I predict my high school will probably close in my lifetime.

    6.  You can't shove and ideology down people's throats.  Yes, there are genuine people out there born

    in the wrong party.  My guess is that those people and YEAH I SAID 'THOSE PEOPLE' want to be

    left alone.  The fact that this ideology is in our face 24/7 makes me sick and I'm not alone. This will

    cost the democrats and I'll laugh my ass off.

    7.  This 24/7 lecture of 'systemic racism' is also going to cost the democrats.  People, despite the fact

    that they're in love with their cell phones, are NOT THAT STUPID- how can this country 

    be so awful when a lot of people from many different countries want in here?

    8.  Covid tyranny is going to cost the democrats and trust me despite the mask hysteria- rural

    America has had it with it.  Besides that, vaccine fear will drive people away from the party.  

    9.  Censorship will cost this party because a real democratic party thrives on ideas- not monotony.

   10.  The 'Squad' will cost the democratic party.  Why?  Because they're frauds, insincere, whiney, 

    elitists and literally hate the middle of the country.  


    Ten reasons- ten reasons people that's why the democrats are going to lose in 2022 and many real democrats will celebrate when they get demolished in the ballot box.  Here's the main point- the democrats will lose in 2022 because they won't SHUT-UP AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.  

Comments

Popular Posts