It's Not Sinister Now- It's About Evil: Part 4: Save Your Kids Out of Public School

     I can't have kids and I understand this is tough but I'm begging you, if you can-

    Get your kids out of public school.

    Understand something- I'm a huge advocate for public schools.  There was nothing better than attending one and I mean that because it was a great time of my life.  With all of that being said, it seems like public school is being torn apart by critical race theory and now, if you're a parent protesting the madness of some of these teachers the Attorney General will have you on his hit list.  The government is coming after you, people, because they want to ruin your kids to control your life.  They want to shape your kids into cult members that will do as they're told.  Public schools are now becoming centers of hell and your kids are too fixated on technology and have no sense of individuality to fight back.  Now, we can get into the arguments of why this has happened to kids but as for schools, they are centers of an evil process that is ruining America.

    Get your kids out of public schools.

    Save your kids.

    These public schools aren't going to change on their own if you don't vote these people out.  If you get the right school board members in there- you might have a chance but as for now, get the kids out of public schools.  It makes me mad what is happening and I'll tell you what parents need to fight back against the government and get their kids out of school- NOW.

Comments

Popular Posts