2020 Rioters= Pure Goodness/Parents Ticked-Off At Their School Boards=Evil and White Supremacist

     Let me tell you something, I'm not a parent but if I was my kid would be taken out of school today and this this issue that parents are members of some kind of crazy group that is intent in destroying the backbone of the United States is disgusting, laughable and downright horrifying.  Now, again- let me ask you this:

    Why aren't more you upset at the fact that the 2020 riots are still deemed 'good,' while people who actually question anything going on in public schools as 'terorrism.'  I'm not a parent but let me tell you something about the people are actually upset at the schools teaching CRT, many of them voted for Joe Biden.  Do you know why?  I'm willing to bet a lot voted for Joe Biden because of Trump's response to Covid-19.  This idea that the mainstream media promotes every white person as a member of the 'Proud Boys' is laughable.  It's also an excuse for the media's laziness.  Laziness, how so?

    I've talked about it before and the media is lazy.  It's easy to jump with those on the 'left' who promote wacky ideas that go against anything America stands for.  Besides that, it's simpler to do as you told instead of asking questions.  Besides the media wants to be a part of the control that the government has over you.  That's probably why they consider the 2020 rioters symbols of good and the parents who are criticizing school board members evil.

    Get your kids out of public school.  Do it today and figure out how to educate them right.  It'll be tough but you can make it work.  Save the kids.... save them today....

Comments

Popular Posts