The Despicable Attitude of the DNC

    I am Generation-X and I'll tell you this-my mom had me late in life and I grew-up a democrat.  At one time being a democrat was a good thing- the cool people were democrats and I'll tell you what being a democrat meant that good things were in America's future.

    Not anymore...

    My late dad was the first person to see the democrats downfall coming.  He often told my mom and I that Ralph Nader was the only one that really gave a damn about the country.  Guess what?  

    He was right.

    You know a long time ago, my dad told my mom to give a small donation to the DNC.  Since then, my mom's name became a permanent fixture on their address list.  Now, think about that, my elderly, white mom, gets letters from the DNC whining for money and if she sent them a small donation- you would hear from many democratic politicians that someone like my mom and my late dad are nothing but 'white supremacists.'

    Think about that for a second.  JUST THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND.  The DNC won't leave my mom alone, yet they hate her guts.  People- DON'T GIVE TO THE DNC.  Don't send any money to any of these polticians.  You have no idea where it's going and why in the hell should you give money to a party that hates your guts.

    I'm not a republican- I've never been one and I won't become one.  I hate both parties.  However, may the democratic party rot and MAY ALL OF THEM BE VOTED OUT IN 2022.


Comments

Popular Posts