Let's Rant Because A Lot of Things Are Ticking Me Off

    I never wanted a war in Afghanistan but my God, that entire withdrawal could've been done so much better.  It amazes me that so much equipment and all of those military dogs were left behind.  What about the people- not only Americans were left behind but it seems like this country hung those Afghans who helped the army out to dry and that is so, so wrong.

    If Covid is bad then WHY IN THE HELL IS THE SOUTHERN BORDER STILL OPEN??  Why???  You know I hated what Trump wanted to down there in terms of hurting the environment but he was right on the fact that you needed rules.  What's down there is a complete mess.

    What makes the Squad beyond reproach?  Seriously?  SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT MAKES THEM BEYOND REPROACH?  I have yet to hear how a thrity-something woman, from New York City with NO EXPERIENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL LAW OR ANY OF FIELD OF SCIENCE IS AMERICA'S CLIMATE CHANGE EXPERT.  Go ahead, somebody tell me- I've been waiting to hear this since she's appeared on the scene..

    What gives politicians the right to take your property?  Seriously- WHAT?  There are a lot of people out there (small time landlords) being hurt by a bunch of freeloading people.

    Hey America, are you feeling good about those 'social programs?'  Have you been to a FREAKING GROCERY STORE LATELY??  Cereal just went up 36 cents.  9 Lives just went up 98 cents.  A 40 can box of Friskies is now close to 3 dollars more.  These are Walmart figures but still.

    When are you people going to get that famous podcasters aren't your buddies?  I just heard a woman on David Pakman sucking up to him so much that it made my mouth drop.  People, with the rare exceptions I doubt any of these people would want to talk to you in real life. 

    Hey democrats- where's that good environmental policy yet?  I see wolves are still getting shot.  Birds are disappearing and guess what?  I haven't seen a hop toad all year.  That, people, isn't a good sign.  

    I hold to the belief there could be a great compromise of fossil fuels and say, wind power.  I think that would be beneficial.  By the way- driving on the interstate and seeing nothing but windmills on a mountain is FLAT-OUT UGLY.

    Hey people, aren't you getting disgusted with kid's books yet?  Aren't you sick of the preaching and the whining?  Bring back animal stories- kids are meant to be kids not activists.

    Finally, the obsession that America has with wanting to be China continues to make me sick.  Again, let's look at baseball.  Baseball in America was meant to be in an open environment not surrounded by a net.  I will always be furious about this net and let me tell you somthing- I'LL NEVER GET OVER IT.


    

    

Comments

Popular Posts