It Comes Down to This: The Bidens Are Horrible Human Beings

     Joe Biden is a horrible human being but guess what?  He always was.  What makes him really, really bad is that he's probably controlled by his wife.  I see Jill Biden as an opportunist- someone who wants people to make sure that she is 'beyond reproach.'  She likes that polticial spotlight and she wants all of you to know that she's the unoffical queen of America.  

    Okay, why am I saying this?

    I've told you all many times that I'm Generation-X, I remember the time when civics was taught in high school and with a specific focus on politicians.  Biden is a complete 360 from what he was as a senator and I blame his wife.  I see his wife as someone who wants fame for him, herself and all-out populartiy. Biden, as a senator, didn't care who he hurt and Jill Biden is woke enough to understand that it's trendy to hate on the whites, even if they're democrat and thanks to that she's remade her husband into her image.

    Generation-X and the generations before them know that Joe Biden's so-called 'woke, grandfatherly' image is a joke.  By rights, he should be in a reirement home.  However, I think his wife is thinking of his past histotry and the overall fact that Americans thought he was a corrupt idiot.  I think she wants the wokeness to make sure Biden's political legacy comes as good.  That's why they throw some of the population under the bus and both don't care who they hurt.  

    Joe Biden is a disgrace with his insane policies and by rights, he should know better.   Jill Biden, with her delusiosn of grandeur though, is a prime example of 'out of touch.'  What made the democrats strong, at one time, was the fact that they appreciated the working class, people like my late dad, my union brother, but today they sneer at them.  The Bidens are fake with a capital F and that makes them both horrible human beings.

Comments

Popular Posts