Hey Alexandria Ocasio Cortez- DON'T SPEAK FOR ME

     Six years ago I had a fifty-six pound tumor taking out of me, which put me into early menopause and ended my chances of ever having kids.

    Don't put me into a category of transgenders and don't call me a 'menustrating person.'

    Hey American women, democrat and republican, forget the Texas law for a second and let me ask you a question.  I'm not the only woman in America who cannot have kids because of a medical condition.  So, let me ask you this- why in the hell are you letting this immature person throwing you under the bus for a miniscule part of the population?  Let me tell you something trans individuals are good people.   Many want to be left alone but I'm steamed to be called a 'menustrating person' because a 32-year-old, big mouth from New York that does nothing but stir up hatred among the population.  Let me tell you something people:

    There are two genders.  DID YOU HEAR THAT?  There are TWO GENDERS- MALE AND FEMALE.    

    If you menustrate- you're a female.  Did you hear that CONGRESSWOMAN CORTE? You're a female not a menustrating person.  The term is insulting, degrading and infuriating.

    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez stirs up hatred in this country and did you notice that the left has become EXTREMELY HATEFUL since her ememergence in poltics.  Thanks for nothing democrats.

Comments

Popular Posts