What More Can You Say About Joe Biden?

      I never liked Joe Biden.  I wrote in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  What more can you say about the damage he's done in the last seven months?  The disgrace in Afghanistan is just an example and don't get this wrong- we should have left there a long time ago.  However, let's review what this guy (or the people behind him) have done these last several months.

    He's preceded to insult every single member of the white race particularly men.  It's all about 'systematic racism' he says.  Please- the guy is a walking, talking puppet.  How in the hell can we have systematic racism when this country elected a black man as president twice?  And how in the hell can systematic racism be a problem when the policies of Barack Obama are still enforced by a political party that is completely out of control.

    What about private property rights?  What about the fact that the Biden administration through private property rights out the window to please a group of screaming individuals that think everyone should have everything for free?  You know my late dad was a small-time landlord and I completely sympathize with those who are stuck with a bunch of deadbeats.

    How about jobs?  The Keystone Pipeline was supposed to provide thousands of jobs.  To be honest, I'm mixed on this.  I read a long time ago that this wouldn't have given as many jobs as you think and the environmental cost would be horrifying.  However, and I admit this, I'm willing to listen to the fact that this might've been a lot better than tearing the land apart looking for minerals that would help build those precious electric cars.

    Oh, but Joe Biden and the democrats are the party of helping the environment, right?  Who are you kidding?  I'm still getting slammed with emails saying that all kinds of species are in trouble.  I see nothing positive about legislation about birds or protecting animals.  As a matter of fact, I'm growing extremely concerned that this country is going to be torn apart by putting up windmills that in certain places look decent but to see them everywhere instead of a forest is sickening.  

    Now, these are a few of the things Biden has done and my god, as a lifelong democrat, I pray that this party suffers massive losses at the ballot box next year.  I never thought that I'd say it but all of these troubles didn't need to happen and we really need some help here.

Comments

Popular Posts