I Have Plenty of Sympathy for Landlords

     A lot of evictions are coming and I'll tell you what, I have sympathy for anyone that's homeless.  I really do but I'll tell you what I really have sympathy for landlords and let me take a second to tell you why.

    We live in a Twitter society.  People spend too much time online and actually socializing with people seems to be a lost art.  People seem to be happy with social media which is extremely disturbing however the corporate world caters to it and politicians love it.  Do you know why we have an eviction crisis?  I'll be quite happy to tell you and the reason I came up with this solution is a recovery from an illness a few years ago to let me see what she was doing.  She means Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

    Yeah, I was one of the original critics of AOC and I'll keep criticizing her.  Immediately, when she came onto the scene, AOC wanted some kind of communism in this country.  When this virus hit she tweeted CANCEL RENT or some kind of tax the rich or down with landlords-blah-blah-blah.  AOC is the political darling of a mainstream media because of her gender and heritage.  By rights, she shouldn't even be in Congress because she literally brings nothing to the table.  She has no law, medical or banking experience.  She feeds off of hysteria and she loves that power.  She's also very good at taking an issue and making it sound like that she is the one that can fix everything. (Boy the media ripped a certain guy for that attitude constantly.)  To sum this up, AOC has made it sound like that she and her pals will always take care of you.

    Well, America, she really dropped the ball on this.

    AOC and her her buddies took a year demonizing any landlord in America.  Many landlords were like my dad, who rented out an empty house and thanks to the pandemic- a lot of people literally took advantage of them.  Thanks to this moratorium on rent, a lot of landlords had their property damaged and were completely taken advantage of by their so-called tenants.  Even if the landlord gets to toss the deadbeat renter out you're going to see a lot of landlords selling their property because they don't have a choice.  That's going to equal something like Blackrock taking over neighborhoods.  So, yeah, I blame AOC and the Squad for a lot of this.  They took advantage of people to make sure that a common landlord's life is ruined.  

    I hope you're proud of yourself AOC.  I hope you and and your pals are really proud of yourselves.

Comments

Popular Posts