Biden Is Unfit

     Joe Biden is unfit and I'm not telling you anything you don't know.  Let me take a second though, to  tell you a little about my dad.  Note:  I'm a Gen-Xer.

    My dad died several years ago.  He was in in his 80s.  My dad, sadly, had his problems and faded over a couple of years.  With that being said, I can't help but compare what he was like in his late 70s to Joe Biden.  My dad, at 78, was still working on his car.  I can still close my eyes and see him carrying this huge tire for his car.  He trimmed trees and worked in the garden.  To top it all off, he was still doing the things he liked, watching birds and baseball.  He also liked to read about American history and talk about politics.  I give the man a lot of credit.  He saw how rotten the democrat party was becoming and told everyone in the '90s that Ralph Nader was the only one that cared about America.  I give him a lot of credit, he saw what many didn't see and I wish that I would have listened to him.

    Let me put it to you this way, at the age of 78, my dad was still what you call 'with it' and no one even questioned his mental capability at that age.  Simply put, my dad's mind was really good at seventy-eight.  With that being said, let's get back to Joe Biden.

    There's no way that Joe Biden should've ran for president and won.  The DNC should've put someone better on the stage and, while at one time I liked Bernie Sanders I wouldn't have categorized him as the best one.  Maybe someone like Michael Bennett of Colorado or Tim Ryan could've worked, I don't know, but in the fact that this party put a feeble old man to go against Donald Trump was an embarrassment.  I was only to glad to write-in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  I wanted no part of being the one that 'helped elect' Joe Biden.  

    With all of that being said, I think Jill Biden is responsible for having a feeble, unfit old man in the White House.  I think her narcissism and her love of prestige pushed him back into the national spotlight.  Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for making sure that America is being torn apart by a feeble old man and his staff.  Even though Joe Biden is indeed unfit for the presidency, let's note that the people behind him are unfit as well.  America is in a really sad state right now and I hope that it can get back on its feet soon because it's getting extremely scary out there each and every day.

Comments

Popular Posts