The Rot of New York City: Thank You Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

     New York City is a hellhole.

    Thank you Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

    Shootings are a daily occurrence and it doesn't look like anywhere is safe.  The police has been defunded and it seems like many want to defund it more especially AOC's pic Maya Wiley.  Naturally, AOC continues to egg on more 'defunding and more cop related hate.'  What does that hate do?  Well, it empowers- you know that word empower don't ya- it empowers criminals (no matter what color they are).

    Thank you so much AOC.

    Every single city has a 'bad' section but it seems like that it's rotting into every single neighborhood in New York City.  Central Park even seems a scary.  Note, I'm a Generation-X, white female I would be low on the priority list if something happened to me there.  That's mostly thanks to the Central Park bitch who yelled at the poor guy who was watching birds.  If something happened to me if I was walking through Central Park no one would care.   Of course- when the Central Park event happened- AOC ran wild, tweeting that of course all white women were racist-so women over the age of 35 are perfect targets of crime in New York City.

    Thank you so much Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

    I'm disgusted with what's happening in New York.  I'm ticked-off that I can't drive there anymore.  I wonder about the nice places that I like to visit there- what's going to happen to the Bronx Zoo if crime keeps going up?  Hopefully nothing but now you have to wonder.  It seems like that any bad news out of New York City just encourages AOC to tweet more how everyone's racist and how crime is the fault of the cops.  She is a person of tremendous influence who continues to encourage hatred and racism.  Thanks to that- New York City is a mess.

    Thank you so much, AOC.  This crime rise is on you and that rotten tweeting of yours makes you a really ROTTEN PERSON.

Comments

Popular Posts