Hey AOC, Did You Hear Someone Got Shot In Times Square?

    Do you know why the media whines about the famous 'white rage' phrase?  Because it's easy- it's easy for CNN to MSNBC to stamp their feet and call Fox news a bunch of racists filled with 'white rage.'  What's not easy is to hold America's darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accountable for the crime going on in New York City.
    
    So if they don't want to do it- I will.  Hey, AOC DID YOU HEAR SOMEONE GOT SHOT IN TIMES SQUARE?  Answer- of course you have and my guess it is that you don't care.  The gender and the race is wrong.  AOC you are as guilty as the shooter of hurting this guy because all you have done is is incite racism and hate ever since you came onto the political scene.  Thank you so much Twitter.
    
    AOC, you and your racist tweets are the main cause of triggering that nutty mayor to defund the police and let people do whatever they want.  Have you been to Washington Square Park, ma'am?  Seriously- HAVE YOU?  Up until 2 years ago Times Square was one of the safest places in the country butt now- good God.  I drove to NYC over the Washington Square Bridge and thanks to you screaming about 'racism' I doubt that I can drive over it safely.  Who would want to?  You make close to 200,000 bucks a year for incitement.  I'll tell you what Marjorie Taylor Greene is a goof but how she gets nailed for saying goofy stuff and you don't is amazing to me.
    
    What scares me about you, AOC, is that you are going to be around in politics for a long time because America has no backbone.  No newsman is going to call you out because your mouth and tweeting has made the environment so toxic that their house would probably be burned down if they did.  I cannot believe that the 2000's has turned into such a time where it's controlled by a 31-year-old, big mouth from New York City who knows nothing about how the world works and continues to milk her gender and heritage because America is so damned gutless that they can't call you out for the hateful woman that you are.

    Yeah, AOC, that Times Square shooting victim is on you and I fear that this is going to get worse.  I am disgusted that you've ruined my favorite city and I wish America would wake-up to to the rotten person that you are.

Comments

Popular Posts