Advice Time

    Get out of cities.
    
    Seriously, get out of cities- GET OUT OF CITIES.  This isn't about being a right winger.  This is about being realistic.  I know several Twitter accounts that encourage people to get out of cities and I could not agree with them more.  Get out of cities- if you're white, black- it doesn't matter- if you've had enough of whining politicians, the defund the police slogan and told that you're a racist just because you're white then get out of cities.

    Let me tell all of you something, I NEVER, EVER, EVER WANTED COMMUNISM and this is exactly where we're headed.  It's a dangerous combination because politicians have egged on such hatred of white people for the sake of their pocketbooks and extra power.  Seriously, if you have money and you've had enough here's the advice- get out of cities...
    
    But (and I'm speaking as a democrat) do not bring the rotten ideas of AOC and her little gang with you.

Comments

Popular Posts