The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Says That I (An Iron Maiden Fan) Needs to Expand My Thinking

    Go to hell Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

    Fuck off in fact.

    Let me repeat this AGAIN:

    Iron Maiden doesn't need the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  They are a prominent band that will continue to cell their music and sellout arenas as long as they want.  Generation-X needed them in there though for acknowledgement.  Did you hear that?  Generation-X needed acknowledgment of their music from when they grew-up.  Of course, it didn't happen.  Why would it?  Generation-X is so in love with their cell phone that they don't care that younger generations have totally reworked their what they grew-up with but I will give some credit.  There are Iron Maiden fans steamed about the fact that Jay-Z got in and not them.

    Good.

    But here comes the idiot who's in charge of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with a whining response that Iron Maiden fans should 'expand their thinking.'  No idiot, you should wake up to reality.  Not everyone in America is in love with rap music.  I can't stand it- I never liked it and I'll never listen to it.  I'm not alone but too many are scared to say it because they don't want the 'racist' name thrown at them. So, buddy, again, you can go to hell with this line of 'expand my thinking.'  Rap doesn't belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame- if you want it in there, change it to 'music.'  You don't like real rock music.  Your institution promotes and agenda and it also sucks up to those who seem to 'popular in the mainstream.'  

    I didn't grow-up listening to rap music and neither did most of Gen-X middle or small town America.  Yeah, yeah, I know all of you love rap now- to you I say bullshit but never mind on that.  Anyway- the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a sham.  Don't go to it and keep expressing your disgust about it.  Again, if you want to wipe out a generation- take away their music.  That's why has happened to Generation-X and they need to fight to get it back.

Comments

Popular Posts