So, the Media Wants to Shun Those Who Are Wary of the Vaccine

     I am pro-choice.  If you want to have an abortion that's your business.  With that being said, if I'm wary of the coronavirus vaccine- that's my business.  That's between me and my doctor.  Everyone's different.  It's not about supporting Trump, I don't like Trump at all.  I wrote in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad last year.  I'm not anti-vaccine.  Vaccines are fantastic things and they're important things but I am cautious of this particular vaccine.  I'm wary and I will talk about it with my doctor.  That's the best thing to do if you're unsure about the vaccine- TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR.  With that being said...

    The media's appalling attitude towards those who are scared, wary and playing this vaccine cautiously is extremely disturbing.  Forget appalling- IT'S HORRIFYING.  The media seems to want to put things into a box- it's easy to slam people who are wary of the vaccine because they supported Trump.  How in the world do all of these people on CNN, MSNBC or say The View know this?  Answer- they don't.  Trump is an easy excuse to blame those who don't go against the MSNBC.  Every single person in the media needs professional help for their lack of objectivity and the fact that Trump lives in their heads 24/7 because of this- this is why we have some of the public who are afraid of the vaccine.  Yes, you do have some out there being political about it but I firmly believe those who are not taking the vaccine now are truly afraid of it.  Now, does the media accept this?  Of course not-

    They want those who refuse the vaccine to be 'shunned.'

    What is this Puritan times?  Are you kidding me?  What we have in America is not a media.  A media does not encourage shunning.  A media looks to the 'why.'  Why are people wary of the vaccine?  Enough of the stories that it's all because of Trump- a lot of you journalists (chuckle) need to get off Twitter and DO YOUR JOBS.  One more thing too 'media-'

    Stop encouraging people to hate each other.

Comments

Popular Posts