People and Trends In Society That Piss Me Off

    There are so many things that tick me off- let me give you an example.  This is in no particular order.  Buckle up...


1.  The 'Karen' Obsession:  If I'm in an argument with someone call me a bitch, not a Karen.  Karen is a name, not an insult and do you people realize how stupid you sound with the Karen chants?  You sound like a bunch of 8-year-olds.

2.  The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame:  Boycott his place.  Don't go to it- it's a political institution and fuck the head of it too with 'expand your thinking.'  I hate rap music and I've always hated it.  Speaking of which-

3.  Rap Music:  If you like rap, great.  I NEVER LIKED IT.  Rap, really doesn't tick me off,  IT'S THE FACT THAT SOCIETY  SHOVES IT DOWN OUR THROATS.

4.  Attacks On Classic Disney Movies:  To all of you that think 'The Aristocats' or 'Lady And The Tramp' are racist need to literally either get a life or get mental help.

5.  Ibram X. Kendi:  Who in the hell is this guy that the entire educational system in America is literally centered around his whining?  He can fuck off and so can critical race theory.  Speaking of whic-

6.  Critical Race Theory:  Fuck critical race theory.  This is a way to destroy public schools and no kid should be made to feel bad about themselves because some idiot with an ego says so (middle finger Ibram X. Kendi).

7.  Teachers Who Call Classic Literature 'Racist or Traumatizing:'  These fat, big-mouths can go to hell.  You're lazy- that's it.  It's easier to talk about the bs. out today because it requires NO WORK.  Your virtue signaling is annoying.

8.  Learning For Justice:  Have you heard about it?  Google it.  It's the center of rot in the educational system.  Thanks to them imagination is extinct, white kids are emotional wrecks and every teacher is a virtue signaler. 

9.  The Lack of Guts in America:  When the 'fiery, yet peaceful protests' occurred last year, I was almost sure that people would say enough of the masks and the shut downs.  All of this bs. has went on for too long and thanks to that those disgusting people in DC on both sides have too much power.  

10.  Barnes and Noble:  Did you check the children's section lately?  Every book is by a celebrity, including a politician.  They all have lousy art work and it's no wonder that kids don't read anymore.

11.  The War on Laura Ingalls Wilder:  Generations have grown up on her books but a few years ago- her name is stripped off of an award and her books are shoved aside in a dark corner of  Barnes and Noble so people forget about them.  Certain ones aren't even on the shelves anymore.

12.  The War on Classic Literature:  Oh yeah people Babar and Curious George are the source of societal problems-uhhuh right.  These poeple want these books gone to shove out lousy books written by celebrities.

13.  Harrison Ford:  HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU BE INVOLVED IN A MOVIE THAT'S GOING TO RUIN INDIANA JONES?

14.  AOC:  Again, I fail to understand how a 30-something-year-old woman from New York City in a 59,000 dollar Tesla is the expert on climate change.  America you are really at the bottom of the barrel if you believe her big mouth.

15.  Bernie Sanders:  What a fraud this guy turned out to be.  Did all of that money people sent you go to expanding AOC's political career?

16.  The Democrats Today:  The democratic party doesn't exist anymore.  These people need a voter box reckoning and they need it SOON.

17.  The Obamas:  Spare me the 'you're so discriminated against' line.  Both of you are people of privilege who live in Martha's Vineyard- a place that I don't live,.

18.  AOC's Buddies:  If all of you whiners are so unhappy here-move.  I'm sick of all of you bashing the USA.

19.  The Term White Privilege: A few years ago in the span of 18 months I had 5 operations- don't give me this bullshit about white privilege.

20. The Fiery Yet Peaceful Protesters:  All of you need to get a life and stop shoving your Twitter viewpoints down my throat.

21.  Donald Trump:  January 6th ticked me off because it was no better than the protests from last summer.  Trump ticks me off because he's corrupt, a big mouth and too old to be president again.

22.  Dr. Fauci:  Again, this line is in no particular order but this guy is nothing but a corrupt bureaucrat who's in love with himself.

23.  Vin Gupta:  You'll see his face if you turn on MSNBC.  He's a self-righteous, bigot who I wouldn't want for my doctor.

24.  MLB:  I hate how they cater to the Twitter audience and I HATE THE NETS.

25:  Nancy Pelosi:  My mother had you nailed years ago.  You are too old, too corrupt and you ruined the democratic party.  My mom said you would and she was right- smart woman my mom.

Comments

Popular Posts