Dear Bernie Sanders, Where Did My Money Go?

    So, Bernie, where did it go?
    
    More and more each day I respect Jared and Elizabeth Beck, two lawyers out of Florida (last time I looked), who took the DNC to court about the 2016 democratic primary but I digress.  My problem today is that now, I wonder where my $15.00 went in 2016.  Why do I say this now?
    
    Bernie Sanders, today, is essentially irrelevant.  Joe Biden is the one who thinks he's Ralph Nader and getting the praise for a lot of ideas that Sanders and Nader before that talked about for years.  I question the fact that I sincerely wonder if Bernie's presidential run even 4 years ago was sincere.  Why am I thinking this now?  Well, judging by reading tweets, articles, etc Bernie got a lot of money then and now and the last several years have given the democrats a lot of social justice warrior politicians.  It's funny how both of these things correlated.  Want an opinion?  I don't think Bernie Sanders wanted to be president at all- I think he wanted to get as many social justice warriors in Congress that he could.  He was the push that gave us the 'woke' hell we're living in.  I am actually convinced that his run last year was actually an internship for AOC who will probably run for president one day.  
    
    With all of that being said- am I saying anything illegal happened?  No but I would LOVE to know where all of that Bernie Sanders money really went.  Note- I only sent in fifteen but many sent in much more.  I get the feeling that Bernie pulled the ultimate con that everyone knows but won't mention.

Comments

Popular Posts