A Hidden Sinister Plan About Public Schools?

     Yesterday, I talked about kids and the word fun.  The other week I mentioned that they literally want public schools to vanish.  I firmly believe this and this might be repetitive.  Kids can't have fun anymore.  In the name of 'equity' anything that you hold as a great memory of public school has disappeared.  You don't really learn anymore- you learn activist style.  Turning kids into activists is more important that LEARNING.  A kid should not go to school to be an activist- activism is a choice that they make as they get older.  No 8-year-old should have it drilled into their heads that they need to protest this...

    And this....

    And this...

    ACTIVISM DOESN'T BELONG IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.  Those teachers eating it up are in my book, lazy and with all of this being said what's really going on in schools?  Joe Biden's history doesn't include being a champion of public schools.  As a matter of fact, his brother's in the charter school business.  With all of that being said, I'm speculating here because anything good about public schools is slowly disappearing.  Do you consider a kid going to a public school that's focused on activism a product of a good public education?  I don't I consider it an indoctrination center.  Look, I'm no fan of charter schools but turning the public schools into a place of activism isn't a public school- it's on a lower level than charter schools.  Do I see public schools disappearing if this keeps up?  Yeah I do and that fact is terrifying.

Comments

Popular Posts