Woke Wildlife Groups Don't Protect the Environment

 


          I’m feeling extremely discouraged.  I don’t think that there is an environmental movement in the USA.  I don’t think there’s any true movement to make this country better environmentally.  It seems like there’s no real concern about ‘the environment.’

          Huh?  What do you mean?  Don’t we hear about climate change every single day?

          Yeah, we do.  Climate change is like a religious chant.  People whine about it but they’re not sure what it means and please, spare me the idea that people know the full intricacies of climate change.  Oh yeah, I know all of you climate change activists are just so smart and you’re so full of knowledge. Please.  Yeah, some of you have noble motives but a lot of those so-called climate change protesters are just following the crowd.  Why do I know this?  Well, consider this…

          Every wildlife organization in this country seems to have gone woke.  They’re using all of the woke buzz words.  They focus on minorities.  Do not get this wrong- everyone in this country is entitled to clean air and water- I don’t care where they live but apparently there seems to be an excess pandering to minorities.  To tell you the truth, you have to wonder what the minority environmentalist is thinking when this happens.  My guess is they’re a lot like me and don’t want to make this about race but for saving rare animals, taking care of national parks, making the land litter-free and encouraging people to grow flowers and give gardening tips. 

          Do you see what I mean here?  The United States is passing up a golden opportunity to really make a difference environmentally because of ‘wokeness.’

Environmental groups think pronouns are more important than birds.  They think apologies are better than planting a tree.  They don’t want real environmentalists anymore- they want a specific audience.  They want people who worry about their pronouns (my God- that’s a different story for a different day).  The whole thing is just so wrong.  There doesn’t seem to be a real advocate for the environment anymore.

          I am considering, after this year, not donating to any wildlife groups.  There are serious questions about where my money’s going and it’s really discouraging.  I want to protect wildlife not have my money go into an organizational campaign for making its employees slam themselves because of the color of their skin.  I wish I was a millionaire- I’d really consider making my own organization.

Comments

Popular Posts