The Woke Has Ruined The Environmental Movement

     Let me tell all of you something, the left is crazy.  It's nuts.  The right are a bunch of cowards and the left is crazy.  I am not on the right- I have no intention of being conservative but I'll tell you what, DeSantis is looking better and better but that's another issue.  I'll also say this- in 2016 Bernie Sanders looked really good.  Why?  Well, maybe it's because he reminded me of my dad.  In the end, it turned out he was the biggest fraud to hit American politics and I'm sorry I ever supported this guy.

    See, I admit to my mistakes.

    People, let me explain something to you and I've told you this before many times.  Climate change is a problem. The overall environment is a problem.  We have dirty creeks, rivers and the oceans have a lot of trash.  Pesticides are a problem because bees are disappearing, along with butterflies.  Certain bird populations have dropped along with various mammals.  Litter is everywhere (including the southern border) and I have news for a lot of you mask lovers- all of these masks over the next few years are going to cause an environmental disaster especially with regards to birds.  There is a lack of desire to take care of any of these problems lately and that's horrifying.  Do you know why?

    The left.

    People like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

    Joe Biden's piety.

    A year of the media waving their finger.

    Do you want me to go on?  Wokenesss has hijacked the environmental movement.  It's never going to progress for one reason- a lot of people have completely hijacked it and while they did it, they made every single conservative person look like an evil person.  People, I have news for you- you need both sides to make the environment better and you need both sides to attack climate change.  The environmental movement has pushed away their greatest possible ally- the other side.  You cannot go around and call certain parts of the population racist and expect them to embrace the environmental movement.  This climate change kick everyone's on- won't work because of alienation and you can take that to the bank.

    

Comments

Popular Posts