Hey Alexandria Ocasio Cortez- Who In The Hell Do You Think You Are?

 

          Here’s a question for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez:

          Who in the hell do you think you are?

          I’m sure you heard the story.  On Instagram, she called anyone using the word ‘surge’ at the border a white supremacist.  Before we continue, let me say this when it came to Trump’s border policy, my biggest problem was with the wall in terms of the environment.  In a good portion of the border- a wall would be a waste of money and it would cut off important migration patterns for various animals.  There was also concern on how it would impact butterfly and hummingbird patterns.  With all of that being said, I always in favor of the fact that you needed rules.  To be honest, and how silly of me to presume this, that every procedure in all countries should have rules.  Let me put it to you plainly:

          What’s going on at the border is a free-for-all and no matter how much AOC stamps her feet and whines- that’s what it is.  She screams about imperialism which is laughable considering every five minutes she can’t wait to tell everyone how bad America is.  She also whines about climate change which is laughable- oh okay AOC- Central America is 100% impacted by climate change but America’s safe?  Give me a break.  Climate change is an important issue that no one will take seriously because of her ignorant comments.  What I don’t like about this woman is the fact that she uses drama, not logic, reason or research to actually help people.  Her prime focus is hysteria and that’s dangerous.

          Oh, before any of you get hysterical, I’m a democrat.  At one time I even supported Bernie Sanders, and, at this point, I hate myself for it.  He ended up being the biggest conman in history.  Thanks to him, we’re stuck with representatives that are woke that want everyone to hate each other and offer no solutions to people’s problems.  I never thought that 2021 would bring us politicians that literally hate America so much that they want to stir up people’s emotions.  I urge people to really imagine the idea of term limits. 

People like AOC shouldn’t be allowed to impact society for a long period of time.  She’ll never be voted out and that’s why we need term limits.  I’ve warned about the woman for a long time and a lot of you need to wake-up about her soon.

Finally, AOC, let me tell you something, you’re making close to $200,000 a year, living in an expensive apartment, giving the freedom to criticize anyone you want without consequences.  Don’t lecture me about privilege when you are the epitome of it.  Grow-up and appreciate your position in the government. 

Comments

Popular Posts