A Voter Box Reckoning

     I've said it before and I'll say it again.  There is no media in this country.  The media is completely controlled, they have the exact same message and if someone goes against the grain all will attack in the same exact way.  This attitude not only causes anger among the general population but it also causes confusion and downright fear.  The mainstream media isn't doing this there are some of those in the so-called independent media doing it as well.  Thank god some aren't but the level of messaging overall in this country is downright despicable.

    Yes, I'm repeating myself but any critical thinker can see there is the same message among many, many people.  If some don't agree with the message they are labeled 'ignorant,' 'sad,' 'pathetic' and others even say, 'I feel sorry for those who don't agree with us because they're disturbed.'  Belittling the public is a lot easier than actually holding people accountable and doing real investigative reporting.  My god, investigative reporting is an extinct practice and that causes corporations to get away with more horrible practices on the general public.

    I really don't know how you solve this- I really don't.  The best way, the right way is to vote as many democrats as you can out of office and my god- I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS BEAUSE I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN.  My point is that democrats need a crash- they need humility- they need to go back to a party that truly identifies with the name.  These aren't democrats in DC because if they were we'd have a real media in this country instead of the same parroting, hero-worshipping media that we do today.

Comments

Popular Posts