To Those of You Attacking Children's Literature: SHUT-UP

 

          To those who are ripping all the classic children’s literature books:

          SHUT-UP.

          Seriously, just sit down and SHUT-UP.  The constant yapping and whining that this is racist, that’s racist, some scene no one thinks about is old and it’s STUPID.  Every single day it’s the same thing, this week it’s Dr. Seuss, next week it’ll be Curious George.  Now I’m hearing that people are in a huff about Peter Rabbit.  Peter Rabbit- ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

          Generation-X, you are the biggest bunch of pansies ever. 

          Let me amend that, not all are.  I’m not a pansy and people like Nerdrotic and the people on Midnight’s Edge After Dark fight the good fight against the culture war and they’re to be commended for it.  There are also probably more out there but I don’t know their ages.  Let me get back to my original point…

          The war on children’s literature makes me sick.  What are kids supposed to read?  Let me guess any tale about life in the ‘hood’ is good, right? When I heard that people of color are even having a problem with Peter Rabbit that made me literally sick.  WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE???  WHAT???  Are all of you that dumb that you read into a book about rabbits??  Are you kidding me?

          No what a lot of you are- is jealous and what a lot of you white, Gen-X women are, who are jumping on this bandwagon are stupid.  DID YOU HEAR THAT?  You’re stupid.  You think you’re in high school trying to be popular and you’re making fools out of yourselves.  All of you white females know better than this- all of you in Gen-X who jump on this bandwagon are despicable for turning your back on who what you are.

          These attacks on classic children’s literature aren’t funny and I urge anyone that lived through the ‘80s to go out and buy what you can of these books.  Don’t let them take them away from history because that’s exactly what the social justice weirdos want.  They tore down the statues and now they’re trying to take away children’s literature in the name of diversity.

          Save what you can.

          They’re probably going to come after:

          Curious George

          Babar the Elephant

          The Secret Garden

          Stuart Little

          The Little Princess

          Peter Rabbit

          The Bernstein Bears and more…

          The activist sect in this country are cowards and they’re jealous.  Save what books you can and remember these people who WHINE ABOUT A KID’S BOOK are not democrats.  They’re tyrants.  They have bought tyranny to us and I urge you to save what you can because if you don’t- they win.

          And I don’t want them to win…

Comments

Popular Posts