Meena Harris Is A Con Artist

 

Dear Meena Harris,

          Who in the hell do you think you are?  I just got done reading this:

Pulling racist Dr. Seuss books makes kids? literature better and more inclusive, writes Meena Harris - The Washington Post and now you’re going to listen to someone who is FED-UP with being insulted by the likes of you.

          You’re an opportunistic woman who is completely milking the fact that you are related to vice-president, Kamala Harris.  Due to the fact you’re famous for being someone’s relative, you have the whole world handed to which includes getting books published.  I’m a children’s writer and I’m getting nowhere because I’m not ‘diverse’ enough.  I don’t talk enough about transgenders, blah, blah, blah.  According to your reasoning, I’m racist because I write about animals and don’t develop a message but here’s the issue- people like you are so self-centered you can’t see a positive message because you have no concept on how to make a book that will be loved until the end of time.

          Let me tell you something, Ms. Harris, your insults towards Curious George, Babar, and other stories that I grew-up with is nothing but an example of the rich (you) sneering at the working class (which would’ve been my family).  Ms. Harris there are a lot of problems in the world and people like you who whine that it’s the fault of racist Curious George or Babar are the real problems.  You want to showoff how clever you are because you’re famous for your relative instead of doing something productive for society.  Let me add one more thing, Babar and Curious George will be remembered 100 years from now-

          Not yours.

 

Comments

Popular Posts