We Deserved Better Than Trump and We Deserve Better Than Biden

 

Do you know what I want?

          I want a nation where we all get along.  I want everyone to feel glad to be in America.  I want this classification kick that both parties are on to stop.  Enough of dividing people into whites and people of color.  We are Americans.  We are filled with ideas.  We are individuals and we are in the best country in the world.  It is about time we are all bought together to be reminded of this fact.

          Sounds easy right?  This should be what a new president should be talking about and who knows?  Maybe Biden will surprise me.  Maybe he will give one hell of an inaugural address that will shock me.  I sure hope so but guess what?

          I doubt it.

          Joe Biden is one thing- weak.  If you are in my age group (Gen-X) you should be able to guess that this is not the same Biden that was in the Senate.  He is being programmed by a lot of people, including his wife.  To me, Jill Biden is extremely selfish for even letting this man run in the first place.  He should have been allowed to enjoy retirement.  However, the point is mute.

          Joe Biden has a wonderful opportunity to unite America but I am really afraid that Joe Biden is going to be a part of a revenge plan that is going to completely demonize small town and middle America.  The democratic party, as far as I am concerned, exists only in name.  They are a pandering pile of rich fools who like nothing better than for people to be at each other’s throats.  I want it to stop NOW.  I want people happy to be in America and I want a good leader, not Biden, not Trump.  Obviously, that point is mute too because we are stuck with Biden for at least 4 years, but this is just a rant of someone who cannot understand how the democratic party cannot find a better leader than Joe Biden.

          Honestly, I do not know what to tell you about a Biden regime.  I think it will be easy for him to con you because his pals are a bunch of Twitter con artists but I doubt he’ll really do anything to help you.  Expect a lot of pious lecturing though and maybe even a hardcore lockdown.  The population is sad anymore and really quiet.  It will be easy for him to twist control into your lives.  Damn we deserved better than Donald Trump…

          and we deserve better than Joe Biden…

         

Comments

Popular Posts